BEAUTIFY REVERE EVENTS ON AUG. 13 AND 27
As part of an ongoing effort to support year-long beautification around the city, the Mayor’s office invites elected officials, community groups, residents and media to the “Beautify Revere” cleanup events this August.
On August 13, from 10 am to 12 pm meet at the Turkish Cultural Center, 500 Revere St. for a Revere Street Business District clean up. team up with Ward 5 Councillor John Powers.
Also on August 13 from 10:30 am to 12:30 pm “Shirley Avenue Shines” with a clean up. Meet at Flaherty Square, 164 Kimball Ave. Join Ward 2 Councillor Ira Novoselsky and The Neighborhood Developer’s Revere Community.
On Saturday, August 27 from 10 am to 12 pm the Broadway Business District Cleanup will be launched from City Hall, 281 Broadway. Join Ward 4 Councillor Patrick Keefe.
All supplies and refreshments will be provided.
LAST DAY TO REGISTER TO VOTE
The last day to register for he 2016 State Primary Election is Friday, August 19. The state primary is on Thursday, September 8, 2016. The polls open at 7 a.m. and close at 8 p.m.
ROBERT RICARDO SAENZ BACK AT M. CELATA REAL ESTATE
It is with great pleasure and excitement that M. Celata Real Estate welcomes back one of its original founders. Robert Ricardo Saenz, back into the M. Celata Real Estate family.
Robert is welcomed back as our Recruiting Officer and a Broker Associate. With more than 14 years of real estate sales, management and brokerage he is willing to take that experience to help grow our market share throughout the North Shore and the Greater Boston Area.
As our recruiting office Robert will help aid the continued growth and success of M. Celata Real Estate. As one of the original 3 agents Robert Ricard has intimate knowledge of what it has taken Maureen Celata to grow her company into one of the North Shore best real estate companies with 50+ sales agents.
As an experienced Broker Robert continues to be committed to integrity and excellence in dealing with his customer and clients. Please contact Robert Ricardo with all of your real estate questions and needs at 781-289-7500×126 or Broker@RobertRicardo.com. Services clients in English, Spanish and Portuguese.
LOCAL STUDENTS RECOGNIZED AT UMASS LOWELL
The following local residents have been recognized for achieving Dea’s List academic distinction at the University of Massachusetts Lowell.
* Jawad Ahdi of Revere, majoring in electrical engineering,
* Sabrina Apel of Revere, majoring in chemistry.
* Alexandra Chorlian of Revere, majoring in nursing.
,* Sean Connors of Revere, majoring in business administration.
* Morgan Cunningham of Revere, majoring in liberal arts.
* Christopher DeSimone of Revere majoring in criminal justice,.
* Gabrielle DiCalogero of Revere, majoring in public health.
* Jason Hittinger of Revere, majoring in political science.
* Nermin Ibreljic of Revere, majoring in chemical engineering.
* Brandon Karl of Revere, majoring in computer science.
* Badr Kistas of Revere, majoring in psychology.
* Brittany Lento of Revere, majoring in exercise physiology.
* Jay Medrano of Revere, majoring in business administration.
* Serey Morm of Revere, majoring in computer science.
* Khanh Nguyen of Revere, majoring in clinical lab sciences.
* Jacqueline Noel of Revere, majoring in chemical engineering.
* Oscar Romero Gonzalez of Revere, majoring in business administration.
* Sabrina Sek of Revere, majoring in nursing,.
* Mark Tata of Revere, majoring in civil engineering.
To qualify for the dean’s list at UMass Lowell, a student must have completed no fewer than 12 graded credits for the semester and earned at least a 3.25 grade point average with no grade lower than C and without any incompletes.
OUTDOOR MASS AT OUR LADY OF LOURDES PARK
An outdoor mass will be celebrated on Sunday, August 28 at 9:00 a.m. at Our Lady of Lourdes Park, One Endicott Avenu in the Beachmont section.
The mass will be held rain or shine and Fr. Jorge Daniel Lazo, Administrator at Immaculate Conception will be the celebrant. All are welcome. There will be some seating provided, refreshments following mas
FRIENDS OF THE BELLE ISLE MARSH HOST PHOTO SAFARI FOR KIDS
Friends of the Belle Isle Marsh will host a photo safari for kids on Aug. 13. The little photographers will meet at the John Kilmartin Walkway at 10 a.m. on the Winthrop side of the marsh off the Short Beach parking lot. The event is sponsored by the Friends of the Belle Isle Marsh. The safari is pen to all kids and there will be prizes. Bring a digital camera or cell phone camera.